Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Marleen DT - Pocket Letter

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.
 
Its once again wednesday and time for my weekly slot for
This week Ive had a play with a whole heap of stamps as I've had another go at making a pocket letter.

Ive used the following stamps:
  Clover
You can find them all in the  STORE..
Here is what Ive made for this week.
 
 
 
 


 
 
All I did was cutting my pieces of card to fit each pocket. Then painted all the cards with different colours. I used H2o's with sprays of water to colour mine.
I then stamped each card with my chosen stamp and added a few decorations.
All I need now to finish of this pocket letter is to fil the pockets with goodies and a letter and send to my swap partner.
 
If you want to know more about PL (pocket letters) visit this FB group

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Fabulous, definitely going to have a go at this ..... thanks for sharing xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...