Friday, June 26, 2015

Emily DT - Greatness

Hi everyone. I hope you're enjoying the sunshine we've had this week :)

I have had my brusho paints out this week and created some backgrounds, one of which I've used for this weeks card.

Here it is...


First I created the background by sprinkling emerald green and lemon brushos round the edge of my card and spritzing with water.

After it was dry I stamped the Greatness Words stamp into the centre in black archival ink.


Using the inkables offset dots stencil I added some dots randomly in mustard seed distress ink. I then used the Splatter Swirl border stamp in evergreen bough distress ink. I only used small parts of the stamp and stamped it randomly round the edge of the card.


Once it was all dry I mounted it onto black card and onto my card blank.

I really like this card and I will definitely be making more cards with my brushos!


See you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...