Friday, June 12, 2015

Emily DT - Fleur and Freddie

Hello! This week I have been playing with a Fleur & Freddie stamp. I think the range is adorable and lend themselves to lots of occasions but they are perfect for wedding and anniversary cards.

Here is my card for this week


I have used the Fleur & Freddie foot poppin' kisses stamp and the large Smile wordage stamp.

I started by stamping the Fleur & Freddie stamp onto my card and also onto paper. I cut out the paper one to make a mask.
I used a circle mask to create the coloured area and used distress inks to colour it.
The colours used are shaded lilac, seedless preserves, broken china, salty ocean and picked raspberry. I used ink duster brushes to create a stippled effect and applied the colour in random patches.


I coloured the hearts using picked raspberry distress ink.

For the sentiment I used the large Smile wordage stamp but only inked the word Smile. I often use just a small area of a larger stamp as this allows them to be much more versatile.



I layered the topper onto dark pink card and added some pink and lilac gems.


Hope you like it!

Emily xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...