Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Marleen DT - Branch

Morning blogger friends..

A post this morning for 

Once again I had a new shipment of fantastic stamps from Bee Crafty.
Im like a little kid in a sweet shop when i see the parcels land through my letterbox and this time was no diffenrent. So away to my craft room I went and strait away whipped up this little card I have to show today.

Ive used the "Large Branch" stamp from the BEAUtanical range
as well as my trusty sentiment stamp "Best wishes/Special thoughts".



 For this card I cut a mat to fit my card blank.
I then cut a circle out of the mat and put thecut-out to the side for using later.
I then took my mat and covered in several green distress inks. and a quick spray of a home made glimmer spray before piercing the edges with a pokey tool and adding to my card blank on foam pads.
Taking my cut-out circle I took my branch stamp and stamped of the edge. I used black staz-on ink to make sure it wouldnt smudge when I added a bit of brown distress ink round the edges. I stuck the circle dont flat onto the card through the circle alredy made.
I finished with a bit of brown distress ink around the edge of the whole card and voila..

And that is all from me for today. I cant wait to play with this stamp some more.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...