Sunday, May 10, 2015

Clare DT- Tree shillouette, Brushos and three cards!

The weekend is upon us yet again and i for one am overjoyed. Even though it has been a four day working week it seemed much longer. Well i am here with my Bee Crafty slot and this week I have brought to you three cards using one stamp, the fabulous Beautanicals tree shillouette stamp. Along with the stamp, for each card I used Brushos and embossing powder. The cards are all different in many ways but i have kept the technique similar. I will post the links for additional products used with the photos.

 

 

For this make I stamped the tree with watermark ink and heat embossed with clear powder. After that I sprinkled the brushos over the tree and spritzed with water to explode the colour. Once dried I randomly stamped Crackle paint stamp and used the Inkables easy frame heart mask and mini blending tool along with tea dye distress ink to ink my heart frame. To finish i applied liquid pearls around the heart.

 

 

 

 

 

In the above card once the Brushos were dry I went over the tree coloured areas with a Wink of stella brush.

 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by at my blog. Remember to hit the follow button if you have enjoyed looking at my blog. I love to hear your comments you can leave them below.

 

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the cards are lovely Clare, well done xxxx

Clare said...

Thank you Maggie x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...