Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Marleen DT - Tag

Hi everyone

Darn it seems forever since I blogged last.. Well I had a little break for easter, went home to Denmark to spend some time with my family. Had a lovely time but really missed my crafting lol..
Oh and I do hope you all had a lovely easter :-)

Anyway for my post for Bee Crafty  for this week Ive made a little tag.
This week Ive used the following stamps:
You can find them in the STORE along with all the other amazing goodies.

Here is what Ive made:
For this tag I started by stamping the Happy Halloween stamp all around the edges of the tag, using staz-on black ink.. I only used some of the stamp to create a bit of faint border.

I then smothered the tag in green distress ink and stamped the Maidenhair. 
stamp twice and covered it with clear embossing powder.
Once powder was cooled I added a layer of browns distress ink.

The Glad I did it stamp I stamped on a piece of card stock but cut each word out and added more distress ink before adding each word to the tag.

I finished with 2 mini paper clip and a bit of ribbon and voila..

I hope you like what I've made. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...