Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Marleen DT - Vera & Christmas

Good morning blogger friends..

Time for another post from me for 

Having been on the Bee Crafty DT for a while now, Im starting to have a good collection of Bee Crafty Stamps. But like many other crafters, I tend to get something new and then forget about the "old". And I really find that with christmas stash. We get some new christmas stash, but as soon as its all over, we pack it away and forget al about it. Next christmas we do it all over again until our shelves and boxes are overflowing..  

Ok to get to the point... I was looking through my Bee Craft stamp box and came across the christmas stamps, and as I really love them, I thought Id have a play but without making a christmas project..

And that is how my tag came together for today.

For this tag I used:
Vera from the FASHIOetttes Collection
You can find these and all the other yummy stamps in the 
STORE...

Here is what Ive made:
 



For this tag (made from water colour card stock)  I started by stamping my christmas trees in black staz-on. I stamped them of the side so the top of the trees aren't on the tag at all. I then smothered my tag with distress stains and pads.  I used a stencil and pearl texture paste to make the bubbles.
Vera was stamped and coloured with Promarkers, cut out and added with glue gel to add some more dimention. My tag is finished off with a couple of hearts and a couple of beads.


And that is all from me for today. I hope you like my wee tag.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


2 comments:

Inspire Creationz said...

Beautiful!

Anne Chilvers said...

A lovely tag, and what a great way to use Christmas stamps throughout the year !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...