Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Marleen DT - Backdrops Borders

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone..

I hope you all have a great evening/night but PLEASE STAY SAFE..
Me and my family are partying at home with a big group of loved ones but I still wanted to make a quick post to share my project for this week for

as well as an old favorite "Glad I did it" 




I made this card using the stamps, black embossing powder, mica powder, distress inks, a paper ribbon and flat back pearls.
I wanted to make something that was still festive but no longer christmas, hence the choice of colours. The whole card is smothered in mica powder to give it a real shine..

Anyway its PARTY TIME... Have a great and SAFE new year everyone and I will see you all soon again. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...