Monday, December 08, 2014

A bottle of Seasons Greetings

Hi Guys, 

Sorry I am a little late today I have no idea where the time has gone today. 

So today I thought I would share with you a bottle tag that I created using the Yuletide Collection, and my sparkly embossing powder. 

The stamps that I used today are Holly Swirl Tree and Seasons Greetings 

So I stated off with a red card stock and cut it down to 21.cm by 11. cm. 
I scored the top section 5cm, and punched a hole in it that was big enough to get the bottle neck through. 

Next I stamped my image with a clear ink pad, and used "Gold Tinsel" embossing powder, I stamped this on 300gsm stamping card, I cut this down to 9.5 x 9 cm and matted onto a thin red border, which was then matted onto a white card stock that gave a thicker border. 

I repeated the same with the "Seasons Greetings" stamp and matted in the same manner. by top layer is 9.5 cm by 4.5 cm, and again I heat embossed this with the gold tinsel embossing powder. 

To finish the card off I added four pieces of card candi one to each corner and rounded the bottom corners with a corner rounder. 









I hope you like it and I will see you next Monday. 

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...