Monday, November 03, 2014

Underneath My Tree

Good Morning Guys, 

Monday again so it means it is my turn to share with you some more inspiration. 

Today I have a Christmas card for you. 




I created a 6x6 card blank and started with a red card blank.
The next layer was a white blank card stock, the I repeatedly stamped the sentiment "If you're not under my tree Christmas morning i'm going back to bed" 
I next matted it again with a plain red layer and then stamped the sentiment repeatedly on the next white layer again using a christmas red ink pad.
The main topper was stamped with black inkpad and then his hair and beard was glittered using a fine glitter glue. I matted this onto a red layer. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment again and matted it up, and placed it into the corner, I added a poinsettia with some gold fibres, and three pieces of card candi, I then fake stitched around the layers to give them further detail.

Well that is it for me for today

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful card. Very classic and elegant x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...