Monday, October 06, 2014

Scary Spider

Good Morning Everyone

Well today I am sharing a card for you that I really don't like simply because it has a great big SPIDER on the front and I have a huge fear of spiders - but when I stamped it out I took great pleasure in pushing it down hard onto the card stock ha ha ha
 

So I started with a light blue back ground which I inked with a dark blue distress ink 

I matted a white layer and inked it with black soot and wasn't overally careful about it as I wanted it to be all spooky

The next layer started with a white card blank, which I stamped the spider on to (shudders) I used a black ink pad for this, I then used the same dark blue distress ink and inked all around the creating darker on the edges and lighter towards the spider. 

I used a fern stamp and stamped it into the corners I stamped them three times in each corner.

To finish I added the "danger poison" stamp to the corner.





Well I hope you like him and I apologise if anyone is super scared now from the spider 

See you next week

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...