Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Marleen DT - All hallows

Hi blogger friends

Once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration..

My last halloween project for this year I think and once again, Ive had a play with
You can find these and all the other fantastic stamps in the STORE..

Here is what Ive made for this week: 


 THe back ground on this card is made using the "scull" stamp with white embossing powder.
Its matted and layered onto purple card stock.
My centre image has been done the same way, only while the white embossing powder was still warm, I springled some silver embossing powder over it. It can vaugely be seen on the last image.
My sentiment has been stamped on purple card stock and also done with white embossing powder before cutting it out.
The rest was simply matting and layering.

And that is all for today from me.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...