Sunday, October 26, 2014

Like a bat out of hell!

 

Hello fellow bloggers I'm back with my Bee Crafty spot for the week and I'm using what has turned out to be a very versatile stamp indeed.

 

For this card I have used:

All Hallows' bat stamp

All Hallows' Happy Halloween stamp

Distress inks

Silver embossing powder

Glossy accents

Clear embossing powder

White fine line pen

 

 

To make this card I started off with stamping a black bat in the centre of the card. I then stamped the bat randomly using pumice stone, weathered wood and another grey ink pad from my stash. After that I added some doodles to my black bat using a white fine line pen. I then proceeded to stamp using the wavy edge of the bat wings to create a border. I stamped the sentiment in black and added some clear embossing powder. Using the same technique I stamped around the edge of a black piece of card using a watermark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. After I assembled the card I applied glossy accents to the black, doodled bat for a bit of dimension.

 

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog, I love hearing your thoughts and comments. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend whatever you may be doing.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...