Sunday, September 14, 2014

Moonlit Nights

Has it really been a week since my last blog? I'm back with my weekly Bee Crafty spot and I'm also back to work which has put a huge dent in my crafty time, boo hoo! On the other hand my crafty fellows I still have something to share with you this week.

For this card I have used:
 

I started off by inking my card background and then heat embossed with black ep the poppy heads stamp.

I wanted to make this a CAS card so I added a simple embossing to my white background before stamping on the sentiment and adding some pearly dots.

Hopefully this week my body will adjust to the shock of being back to work and I will be able to venture into my craft room and have a play.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...