Sunday, September 28, 2014

A winters tale

How can we even contemplate winter with the glorious weather we have had today? I'm here with my Bee Crafty weekly spot and this week I have made a christmas card using some of their fabulous Yuletide collection. Of course there are quite a few new additions to this collection so pop on over to the online shop for a peep.

 

For this card I have used:
I stamped the christmas tree using clear embossing ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. After that I brushed on my background using shaded lilac and chipped sapphire. The sentiment was stamped with blue ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I decided to add some stitching detail to the edges of the card using my white pen. Finally I added some snow flakes using liquid pearls and a smattering of glitter. I somehow think that snow is a long way off.
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I love to hear your comments.
Happy crafting,
Clare x x x x
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...