Sunday, August 31, 2014

Skeletons in the closet? No they are on my acrylic block!

Hi it's Clare here again with my weekly Bee Crafty spot. I know it's not quite Halloween yet but with the gloomy weather this week it certainly has felt autumnal! Needless to say with the fabulous new All Hallows' stamps it seemed rather apt to have a play with my new stamps.

For this card I have used
I started by stamping my image with a watermark ink pad, a sprinkle of embossing powder and heat set the image. After that I brushed on my selected colours of inks. I then flicked the card with water and left for a short time for the water to react and blotted with a paper towel. A stamp around the edge of the card using the zebra backdrop stamp made an effective border. Finally I stamped trick or treat onto some red card and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog I love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Crafty hugs,
Clare x x x
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

I LOVE this. SO vibrant. and the scull stamps is class. Love it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...