Monday, August 04, 2014

Never Regret Something That Made You Smile

Good Morning. 

Monday again and it is my turn to share with you what I have created. 

So today I thought I would share with you a creation I made using the "Never Regret" stamp from the Wordage collection. 

I LOVE this stamp the saying is so beautiful and can be used for so many occasions. 

The card is in the shape of a DL but it is cut to 8 inches and folded in half to give the front a base of 4 inches. 

Each layer is a 1/4 inch smaller than the last layer to give a nice border around. 

The top layer is in two sections with the blue being 3 inches wide. 



The Sentiment "Never Regret" (large)   from the Wordage range has been stamped using a clear stamp pad and embossed using a fine silver embossing powder.

I ran the blue section through my embossing machine and used the Inkables Chain Link Fence Mask 

To finish the card I added white liquid pearls to the center of the "chain links" and to the edge of the sentiment.  I also added velvet ribbon in one full piece and a second piece which I cut down and folded to create a "bow" I secured this into place with a "pearl" brad.




  Items I used
Blue and White card stock
Silver embossing powder
Liquid Pearls
Ribbon
Brad

Well that is it for me for another week, I hope you have liked the inspiration. 
Don't forget to share with us what you have created using our stamps over on our Facebook Page.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...