Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Marleen DT - "Maidenhair"

Heeellloooooo.... Blogger friends :-)

Can you believe its wednesday AGAIN???
At this rate it will be christmas in a heartbeat ;-)

Time for my inspiration post for 

This week Ive had another play with my "Maidenhair" stamp.
Here is what I hvae made:



Ohhh I have to be honest.. I looooove this project.. 
I love the stamp and this time using it for a back ground was really fun. 
I simply just stamped with Versamark then covered with white embossing powder.
Once powder was melted I had a play with my distress inks and voila, background was done..

My "topper" is made with a few bits made in my meltpot, a bow and a tag greeting.. All very simple but so effective,

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

Bee Crafty links:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...