Tuesday, August 26, 2014

HERE'S SHIRLEY

Hello to you all
Shirley here
Well this is my last 
FASHIONettes Stamp in the range 
really hard to say which one I like best
lets hope Bev does some more

6x6 card
Paper from my stash

 Dylusions Sprays



First I stamped Shirley and colored her with pro-markers 
I used white card and masked the Basket-weave template on to it
then sprayed with Inks(very enjoyable)
I also sprayed an off cut of card   
I stamped "shoot for the moon" 
I matted that and the basket-weave and Shirley onto purple card
I put the basket-weave onto main card
added "shoot for the moon" 
Shirley I matted her onto my sprayed off cut 
added the stars round her 
and using foam pads added her to card
very purple but love it
I hope you do 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...