Monday, July 07, 2014

Yellow, Grey and A Tin Man

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for stopping back in today. 

Today I have a card that is great for a male. 








To create the card I folded and created an A5 Card base, matted with a grey layer. I added fake stitching to this layer to give the eye somewhere to stop. Next I cut down some stamping card to fit within the grey. I used a yellow ink pad and stamped the "Bark Positive" background stamp. I repeated this to create three sections. On the bottom layer I added twine and finished it with a knot. I matted this on 2 layers of foam tape and placed it at the bottom, the middle section is on one layer of foam tape and the top section I glued down flat.  I then used a yellow piece of card blank cut it down using a circle die, and used my grand calibre to run it through with my Inkables "Honeycomb" mask to give the embossing to it. Finally I stamped my "Tinman" stamp added stitching around him and matted him onto the grey card stock, I cut a shape out for the sentiment and used the Wordage "Thank You" Stamp, and added three pieces of card candi. 



That is all for me for today, don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more creations from Sue.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...