Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mellow Yellow

Happy sunny Sunday morning to you all.  With this fantastic weather we've been having I thought I would post one of my Bee Crafty cards with a sunny sort of colour.

I have seen lots of lovely cards using the stunning honeycomb masks and thought I would have ago myself.



For this card I have used 




I used the honeycomb Inkables mask and brushed scattered straw and dried marigold through the stencil.

After that I stamped on the Beautanicals teasels stamp in dried marigold, scattered straw and a final one in black.  I stamped on the wordage thank you sentiment and then rubbed around the edge with dried marigold.  To finish off I made a flower with papers from my stash and put a gem in the middle.


Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog.  I love to hear your thoughts and comments.

Have a fab Sunday whatever you maybe doing.

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...