Friday, June 13, 2014

Follow Follow Follow....

...Follow Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Hi Everyone

Had a good week?

I have and this week I have created a little card that could be adapted for a variance of occasions for use.


So I took my white cardstock and used the Brick Wall Template from the Inkables range and went straight on with some Mustard Seed Distress Ink.


I had left and equal border on each side and then used the Black soot around the edge (thank heaven for my new Black soot following the 'loss' of my previous one) 


I used the Courage from the Wizard of Oz Range and a Yellow Wink of Stella pen to colour the selected parts as per the picture.


The Centre piece is the Scarecrow and Tinman which is a stamp I actually love!!!

Layered it up and I love the simplicity of it.

Hope you like it.

Sam xxx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...