Sunday, June 01, 2014

Fantasy island


I feel a song in the title, lol.  Sorry, being serious following Bee Crafty's fantasy and fables workshop I thought I would take the opportunity to have ago with this marvellous set of stamps.  They really are fab!   I love the little waves that you can randomly stamp to create a rolling sea, with the added bonus of a sentiment you have everything you need to make the card




For this card I have used:

A white highlighter pen
Liquid pearls





First of all I stamped the castle twice, once on the card and then once on some paper to create a mask.  I then used a mask for the moon and brushed on a background using different shades of blue distress inks.  After that I randomly stamped the smaller waves around the castle.  I highlighted the sea foam using a white fine line pen and decorated with liquid pearls.

By the time you read this I shall be in Bath.  I am off on my jollies for the weekend  with some pals for a bit of a spa/night out.  Oh dear do I feel a headache coming on.

Wishing you all a craftastic weekend.

Big hugs,

Clare x x x x 

2 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Absolutely wonderful ...

Julie-Ann said...

Absolutely wonderful ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...