Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bloom Rose Circle

Well another Tuesday is here 
and the last Tuesday of the month 
this year is going so quickly
Tried another card this week I have not done before
Its called triple time stamping

I used 
WORDage Best Wishes
For this I had three layers of card
2 1/2 x 3 1/2  -3 1/2 x4 1/2  -4-1/2 x 5 1/2
I use a very small amount of tape 
with most of the sticky taken off
I layered them on top of each other
I then stamped the script  randomly over the card in a light ink
I then stamped the Best Wishes
on the top card 
I then stamped Rose circle 
Randomly over the cards in dark ink
then take the cards apart carefully
and mat them onto black card
I matted the first two layers together 
and added my ribbon  
then matted onto the last layer
I use a 6x6 card added a background from my stash
then matted the layers onto that 
loved doing this and it is easy
I only do easy
all the stamps use are at 
They are great ladies if you can pop over to there 
 shop
you will get a warm welcome and might get a cup of tea/coffee 
bye for now 
xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...