Thursday, May 01, 2014

Best Wishes.....

...thats what a Dandelion is for anyway.

Isn't it?


Anyway how are you all? Well I hope?

So I have been having a little mess about with my BEAUtanicals stamps and decided that the Dandelion was the next victim!

So we got some colour down and went for the natural drift between the Oranges and Yellows from the Distress Ink Pads.

I stamped the dandelions in various different ways so that I could make the big spray from the blown away ones....it took a bit of masking to get it how I wanted but I like the finish.

I figured with these being the best wish makers as a flower the Best Wishes from the Wordage range was the right sentiment for it.  Normally I would matt and layer it up however wanted the contrast against the yellow to stand out quite a bit.

Hope you like it as much as I do

Take Care

Sam xxx

2 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely Sam xx

Unknown said...

Sam this is just stunning hun xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...