Thursday, April 24, 2014

December...

...2015, isn't that what everyones planning?

How are you all?

ok ok so I jest a little but have you seen these calendars?

From Stix 2 and an absolute steal at just £3.95.

So naturally I started with December, I can't think of another way of making sure the whole thing is finished in time.  So I went with a blue/white and silver sparkly type effect.....what do you think?


I used the Large Wordage stamp 'Family Masterpiece' and stamped it in one of my shades of blue from the Distress Ink range


And the Sleigh from the Yuletide Range which I stamped twice, once white and once on some patterned paper, cut the centre out of the patterned paper one and adhered it to the white one.


I am really pleased with how this has turned out. As is standard for me I have inked the edges using my cut n dry foam on the heat resist sheet as this is how I think the results come out best. 


Just another 11 months to go and lets hope we are all ready for next year.....

Take Care

Sam xxx


2 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Thats lovely Sam glad you did that wait to see mine for next week lol xx

Julie-Ann said...

Stunning and the colour is just wonderful....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...