Sunday, April 27, 2014

A little inky ............I think

A good Sunday morning to you all in blog land.  I hope that the weather is being kind to you all wherever you may be.  I was not amused yesterday as my car is on its holidays at the garage as it failed its mot :-( this means that I have walked EVERYWHERE this weekend.........in the bloody rain, humph! Still I don't need to go out today so if it's not so nice it will be a rainy craft day hurrah :-). Here is my Bee Crafty blog for this week.



For this card I have used:

Distress inks  pine needles, mustard seed, seedless preserves



I started off using some of my spray inks that have mica powders in. After they had dried I stamped on the poppy heads twice in black and then stamped the largest of the branches stamp five times coming at different angles. I stamped the wordage stamp 'Joy is a flower' and heat embossed with black wow powders.  I then added more colour from my distress inks using pine needles and mustard seed in the middle, using my blending tool I edged the card with seedless preserve.  I added black dots around the branches with liquid pearls and applied glossy accents to the poppy heads.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog entry today and the sunshine has made an appearance wherever you may be.


Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x x









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...