Monday, March 31, 2014

Everything is beyond ...

...perfect

Along with a few others I made my lovely mum a mothers day card this weekend and here it is.  


I used some of our Teasels stamps from the BEAUtanicals range coupled with some words cut out from  the Being Happy large wordage and some distress ink.  


Now I wasn't sure to begin with, was it a 'bit dark' for such an occasion.  

Then I decided that I loved it so with nothing but hope that was it.  


Turns out I was lucky and she did so lets hope you guys did too.

Take Care  

Sam xxx

3 comments:

Kelly D said...

Of course she liked it. It is beautiful love how it is different from the normal Mother's Day cards with all the cutie images on. Thanks for sharing - hugs kelly x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Virginia said...

Oh that's a beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...