Sunday, June 02, 2013

Craft & Crop Today

Good Evening All,

Well what a FANTASTIC day at the Sunday Crop, soooo much fun I enjoyed myself so much.
 
There was cakes
 
 
I usually do chocolate but fancied making something different and lets face it pink and sparkly is always good :)
 
There was lots of crafting


 
and there was also the tasting of sherbet rainbows that Alisa had brought with her, I apologise for the graininess of the picture I didn't get chance to focus it properly before they went down the hatches
 

 
they were really nice, I apologise to the ladies who were the permanent subjects of todays photos but as I was trying to capture candid I didn't get everyone, plus I was actually crafting for a change too :)
 
It was an absolutely wonderful day with so much fun and laughter and some brilliant crafty makes, if you'd like to come along our next one is
and you'd be more than welcome
 
x x Bev x x
 
 

2 comments:

Pauline Butcher said...

It was a fabulous day, we had such fun, and the cakes were soooo yummy, Thanks Bev, for your hard work. Hugs P xxx

Anonymous said...

Great day thanks ladies....share the fiz rainbows for a happy planet.xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...