Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Stamp Release

Happy Monday Everyone,

I'm really starting to feel it now, I was in the supermarket at the weekend and guess what the Selection boxes are in, I was tempted to buy some, but then I though I would only want to eat them (and therefore probably would)

SO continuing with our YULETIDE range we have a new image stamp and sentiment for you this week

We have the Damask Tree
and a lovely sentiment to go with them in both the Large and Small


You can check out the rest of the Yuletide Range online and instore

The shop is OPEN Tues - Saturday 10am - 4.30pm and we'd love to see you x

Bev x

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I need to check this range out, just beautiful x

Claire said...

These are lovely.
C xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...