Monday, July 23, 2012

IT's Monday ANNNND It's SUNNY!!!

Good Afternoon Crafters

How are you all, well partial sanity has returned, I have had my Bee Crafty laptop returned to me, which means I can do things again WHOOP WHOOP!!!

So my first port of call is saying howdy hoo to all of you and showing you this GORGEOUS!! new addition to the Banksy Range

Slide & Bubbles

Isn't she just a bit fab, she is available online to order right now.

This is an incredibly versatile stamp in A7 size that is useful for birthdays, etc for cards, scrapbook pages for girls (or bubbles) and is a really useful addition to any any art journalling collection.

You can see all the Inspired by Banksy collection online or in store

Great to chat to you again

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...