Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bee Crafty has MOVED!

Yes thats right.........Bee Crafty has MOVED!

Our Blackminster Shop is now closed!!!!

BUT have a NEW gorgeous shop in Bidford on Avon, and I can assure you we working day and night and anytime inbetween to make sure we will be Open in the next few days so keep an eye out on here or http://www.beecrafty.co.uk/  for Bee Crafty Updates or send us an e-mail and we will let you know as soon as we are OPEN!
 
Again thank you so much for being great and supporting us through this time - and can I just say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to the wonderful gang of people helping us with the fetching, carrying packing and any other job we have asked of them.....we really really could not have done it in this time without you!!!
 
On a personal note can I just also add how proud I am to be part of my family.....they are truly the best and I love them dearly.....they are all still hard at work and I got to come home early to put the boys to bed its 8.10pm on a Sunday night and they've been at it since early early morning.....LEGENDS!!!
 
Take Care
 
Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...