Monday, May 17, 2010

So who missed it?


Evening all

I was just wondering if there was anyone who wanted to come on Saturday but missed it or if anyone wondered what on earth Wild Rose stamps were!!!

Well these are just 4 of the range we have at Bee Crafty and I have to say I couldn't pick my favourite out of this 4 let alone the entire range!!!



Fairy Kira, Kira, Kira with Kitten and Kira with Flowers

Aren't they fabulous!

I have to say the quality of these is brilliant, we have had our best success with these using the Versafine we use Onyx Black but the Smokey Grey is also brilliant for the outline.

For colouring we use the ProMarkers that brilliant finish they give is in my opinion - The Best!  I think we all have to find our own way with colouring but so far (and I have A LOT of pens) these are my favourite.

You can find the range of Wild Rose products by clicking here.

I'm off to play with my new Wild Rose papers now that I nabbed today - oh and some card candy - I'll chat to you about that later in the week.

Hope you are well everyone

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...