Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back in the zone!

Hiya everyone!!!

How the devil are you - it's been nearly a week and I have to be honest I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. 

Well last week we took a shop facility to a scrapbooking retreat and it was great fun - which is why I have dissapeared - mainly as I took some scrapbooking gear with me and had a fun few days - I'll get some pics soon. 

Tonight I had a go at another page and here's what I did

I love it!!!

And yes - you guessed it I cut around all of the swirls!!! and adhered them to opposing corners

Then simply layered the photo onto the center of the swirled page and tucked it into the larger flourish and added the title of my choice


Isn't he cute?

Ok something else to tell you about if you hadn't already seen



Hope you are all well

Take Care

Sam xxx

p.s I haven't forgotten about that competition I promise you!!! Just getting back to normal and then it'll all become clear!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...