Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Am I the only one...

who forgets what day of the week it is after a bank holiday?

Several times today I have been at an absolute loss for where we are in the week.  It always happens after a bank holiday - makes me dozy!!

It's been a busy day today - we are providing a shop facility for a Scrapbooking retreat over the next 3 days.  The shop is still very much Open also so it's a busy time for us just now. 

I am hoping over the next few days that I might be able to do some projects but you never know so I won't promise but I'd like to have a go at a couple of scrapbook pages,maybe a chipboard something and who knows!

Well this is a nice short one tonight as there is much to do!

Take care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...