Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clowns to the left of me ...

...Jokers to the right?

I think thats how it goes anyway!!!

Well here I am again with another little snippet of crafty work and today my topic is something I have used quite recently but in minature!!!


It's a mini canvas!!!
So it came like this
I used the bigger one (approx 7x5cm) and then rubbed a red inkpad all over it
and then again in black
Take a minature playing card and "rough up" and ink the edges in something that co-ordinates - it doesn't have to match exactly just tone in your colours!
I took some red gros grain spotty ribbon and inked in black to tie in the black and red shades theme and tied it around the canvas and knotted at the side
Next add the playing card with some 3d foam for depth, i also added at this stage some red stick on gems with a light black inking so that the red could still be seen 
Last but by no means least a chipboard letter (I chose A for my Alex who is a joker) and popped a red gem on and that was it!
 

Something slightly different for a change and good fun - as usual I am now covered in ink!!!

Hope you're all having fun

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...