Thursday, March 25, 2010

Would you look at the time!!!

Hiya Everyone

So there I was in the Craft Room  (dining room!) playng with my lovely new papers and getting a few photo's on the go and here we are



So I have used the Blips and Beeps Geared Up 12x12 Paper as the backing.
There are 3 cogs popped out from the 2 die cut sheets within the same range.
The Arrow is from the Twiddleybitz Basic Arrows bag
The saying just came of a random sheet I had but I just liked how the colours tied in with the papers and the photo.

Oh and I edged the page with a red inkpad.

This is just the "so far so good" stage.  There is every possibility that I will add other things to it the more I look at it or it may just stay as it is - this is the best bit about scrapbooking I guess - you can do as much or as little as you please.

Hope you like it

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...