Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's our Princess's Birthday!!!

Now those of you that come into the shop a lot will know who Abi is!  For those of you that don't she is Bev's daughter, my niece and our mums grand-daughter.  Bee Crafty's very own rockhard fairy!

Today she celebrated her 2nd Birthday and she has had a wonderful day with her mummy and daddy!

Today me and mum spent the most part of the day making her cards - you know how it is - it's for one of the most special people in your life and all you want to do is get it perfect!  Well they were - all turned out great - now I dont have any pictures as she's only had them this evening but I absolutely will get some pictures to you! 

What I will say is I used a fair bit of Hot Pink Organza ribbon and a bit of this paper

It's from the Cupcake range by Crafts House

It has a lovely pearlecent effect to it with the colours all nice and bright.

To find other papers by Crafts House just click here.

So like I said pictures to follow soon.

Hope you're all ok

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...