Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Holland Goodies!!!

Well we survived our trip to Holland which I must say was blooming brilliant. We bought ruddy LOADS!!!. Which is great news do you want a quick rundown, oh okay then.

Cuttlebugs
Hundreds of Cuttlebug Folders
Cuttlebug Dies
Prima Flowers
Prima Say it in Crystals
Core'dinations Super Assortments in 6x6 & 12x12
Bling Bling Doodles Templates
Restocks of Blue Awning
A whole load of Noteworthy
2cm Wooden Alphas & Numbers
A New Range of clear stamps
Christmas Embroidery Templates
Provocraft Masking Tape
Making Memories Blank Calenders
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Marianne Scraplabels
Le Boutique Albums

and that is all I can remember at the moment. Please bear with me while I get it all on the web. If you can't wait and you can, come into the shop. All the products are now out in the shop and I will be adding them on as soon as I can. Or if there something specific you want off that list gimme a call.

As you may or may not have seen we have an offer on the Cricut. This is a limited stock offer. The original Cricut Machine for only £175, it comes with a George cartridge, cutting mat and instructions but as always if you want us to go through it with you first come in to the shop and will give you a demo and a play to check this is the right machine for you.

Right it's getting on and I'm sure you want me to get back to adding stuff to the site.

Cheers

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...