Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's still Summer!!!!!!

Afternoon Ladies and Gents

Wowee isn't this weather beautiful - I'm a nice shade of pink lol

Anyhoo - the shop this weekend has been great, yesterday I was putting together the sample for tomorrow's workshop - The Envelope Hanger - its a great little piece that, using the right papers, could be used for any situation. I have gone with Christmas because you all know how fast it turns up and the Christmas Cards/Gifts that we all make need to be started soon in time to get them all done. There are still a couple of places so if you want to join in you can book online or call us in the morning - its running 10 - 12 so will be nice to see you if you have the time to pop in.

WE have had a few new things added to the website this week - the new Creating Keepsakes Magazine which I have to add is blinkin marvellous - This in my opinion is one of the Benchmark magazines in this field - giving plenty of ideas that are achievable and also brilliant! We have also had new papers and albums added - you can see the new products on the Home Page. Bev always puts them on a banner so you can see what the latest products to the Website are. I have to just say thank god she can manage our website as I wouldn't have a clue - GO BEV!!!!

Today the boss was working with some new products that will be added to the website tomorrow - stunning alterable items that come as a kit with themed papers and embellishments - stunning! When I blog tomorrow I'll add a link to the page for them and you can have a look.

As I hope you all know the Shop is open every Sunday through the summer - next week is the crop - £5 11am - 4pm and like I say the shop will be open so you can crop and shop if you fancy. There are a few spaces left - so anyone who fancies a go come along.

Well I shall leave you with all that and we'll catch up tomorrow.

Take care

Sam x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...