Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey you guys

I'm liking this weather!!! Anywayhow the devil are we? Well I had a fabulous day - had a couple of reps in ordered some new things and we have "me mum and Bev" been eyeing up some new bits and pieces for after the move. All I can say is I got sooooooooo excited when I saw some buttons........you'll understand when you see them!!!

Also been carrying on with my Jolly Nation - I knew there was a lot to get through and am really enjoying it - shhhhh don't tell mum though - just kidding she knows I love it.

Ok so I thought I would show you another of the pages I have created - its fairly basic but has what I think is a great effect so here goes........

The lettering is by Maya Road the New York Lowercase I have inked it with the Brilliance Dew drops. The patterend paper is by Sandylion from the Tropical Paradise Range - I picked the one that suited my picture the most (thats me and Alex incase you were wondering) The flowers are out of the Daisy punch by Woodware with a small jewel sticker in the centre.

Well can you believe it I had a day off yesterday where I didn't go to the shop ( only because I was waiting in for a workman) but they had a delivery without me!!! And in that delivery was some great things - including the Cuttlebug Storage Binder - I dont even have a cuttlebug of my own and I want one (got a bit of a thing for bags) all joking aside its a cracking little storage case with the inserts available dependant on what dies/templates you have. Also the Disney sets for the cuttlebug - very nice indeed.

Well I think thats about me for another night - I shall get some more pictures to you soon.

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...