Saturday, April 19, 2008

Morning

Sorry didn't get round to posting yesterday - I'm a bad person I know!! lol

Well yesterday was good had a workshop in for a project - we were going to use the Creative Expressions Medallion style box stamps - it was fabulous and the ladies made some lovely pieces and used every colouring medium we have so think they enjoyed it too!!! You always know its a good class when the table is completely submerged in stuff!!!

That was pretty much my day at work yesterday as I only work until half 1 on a Friday which isn't normally not set in stone but yesterday was as I had to get my Holly dog to the hairdressers - she now looks like she should be in the front of a Shortbread tin bless her at the tender age of 15 and a half she is still so so beautiful!! I'll get a piccy of her today and post again later!!

One thing I did manage to notice in the shop and get excited about is the new grungeboard - my word its gorgeous - but the eternal dilemma of which one to have continues!

I am planning to have a good tidy up this weekend and get some things ready for the UKS cybercrop next weekend - I am working on the Saturday but from 8pm next friday night its scrap scrap scrap - I am very excited as this is the first time I have done it.

With that in mind I shall go and get on with it and post again later.

Have a nice day everyone

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...