Thursday, May 17, 2007

What a Morning . . . . .


You know when you have those days that there seems to be loads happening and then you get to lunch time and feel like you've done bu&&erall!! Well that's me today:) I've rebuilt a few of the inkpad web pages like the Versacolour and the Encore Metallics so they look a load better, better pictures and in alphamabetical order (as Alex says) which is quite impressive because I thought I'd forgotten my alphabet. Well the sketches seem to quite popular and we've had good feedback in the shop about them so I will get my head down and start planning them like I said hopefully something for everyone. Ooh and for all the Peel Off people out there today we have ordered some really nice new medallion peel offs in a good variety of colours. I've still got loads of scrapbooking papers to add to the web, but can all cardmakers remember that a lot of these papers are brilliant backing papers so have a good browse, and I'll get more on the website asap. Right well I better go need lunch I could be fading away here. Nearly forgot I've added the Krylon Pens today if you haven't seen them before click on the homepage there is a link from there.

Speak to you soon peeps

Bev
-x-

P.S Just though of something else too I know this has been asked for before but what do ya think of a meet the team page on the website with what our favourite things at the moment are techniques we like and such? Let me know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea.

Bee Crafty said...

We'll probably be getting the photos done next week and I'll start getting the lists done :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...