Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pants....................................

Well it is...................the weather I mean. Typical bank holiday. You promise yourself your gonna do loads and look what happens..............................

Well did'nt want to go gardening really or shopping or out for a ride in the car. Have I convinced myself yet...... nope!

I hope you've all had a better day and if not managed to get some crafting of some sort or another done. I've got a couple of circle journals to do and some pictures that really need put onto layouts. Also the Sketch Challenge is just about ready to post on the site so keep your eye's open, should be good fun and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing other peoples take on the sketches.

Take care and have a good day tomorrow what ever you get up to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...