Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hiya

Right I promised I'd be back today, so I am but it will be a quick one again as I haven't had time today, crazy here with lots of deliveries, yummy, so come on in or have a browse online all newbies are on the home page, so I have decided what I'll do is do a big post on Friday as we are getting another big delivery on Thursday and I'll want to tell you all about that, so today I've added some new H2O colours ans a really wicked Artbin Super Satchel for only £29.99 excellent value for all you budding croppers and the Cricut is back in stock as well as the really nice 12x12 mulberry and flower scrapbooks that are only £9.99, like I said it was going to be quick so go have a perusal and I will talk to you later

Byeeee

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...