Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello ... I've got a fairy

Hiya, well what a week it has been I do hope you are all still here and the wind didn't blow you away :). Well this week I have been dreading the dentist so I have procrastinated (didn't know I knew words that big did ya) quite a bit but I have also added some yummy things to the web including the Basic Grey Gypsy and Color Me Silly Ribbon colections which are absolutely gorgeous. Also the New Keepsakes Board called the Majestic which is available for pre order I'm going to try and get a piccie of that today.

On a fellow bloggers site I found this

Whats your fairy name?
http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

and I think it's lovely and I may even make a page out of it, so have a look over the weekend and if you want let us know what your fairy name is.

My fairy is called Field Elfwitch
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She likes to wear red petals in her skirt. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


Right I'm off to find that picture and it should be on the site later for all to see.

Byeeeee and have a good weekend
Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...