Thursday, December 07, 2006


Evening All, how your doing? Well I've been to France, Belgium and now I'm back. As I'm sure all of you are aware it's been a bit breezy out recently so the Ferry Crossings on Sunday and Tuesday were less than fun, I sat outside the whole way with mum and that was fine until they kept us outside of Dover Port for two flamin hours, grrrrrrr. So now we have horrible head colds well I have mum bless her has nearly completely lost her voice (every cloud and all that). On to the great news though, the Cricut's are here and so is the Basic Grey Blush range (see left) yummy yum yum it's just gorgeous so I may treat myself to that soon. So all is good in Crafty Land and I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas in a relaxed and timely fashion (I crack myself up some days) I'm off for a lemsip and I'll talk to you soon

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...