Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been on for the last couple of days Julie & I have been very busy in the shop, and Donna (Barbie) is off on jolly holidays this week so we were on our own yesterday. Ady is here today though keeping us in check so I'm back. Well there is some exciting new things on the website, there is some new Paper Stacks, Stickles have come down in price to only £1.99 which is great especially if you want to add a bit of sparkly to your christmas cards. If you having any trouble for ideas for your christmas cards have a look at our Christmas Card Gallery for inspiration. Remember yours don't have to be the same just some ideas to get you started. Well it's all busy busy here at the moment I'll try and get some more news to you later but have a good day and Bee Crafty.

Bev

P.S. I'm thinking about giving out a prize for the best christmas card we get this year so get your ideas together and see what you can win

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...