Friday, October 27, 2006

Chistmas is Only 59 Days Away!!!!!!


Phew!!! What a busy day. It's half four and Mum's just finishing her lunch. Well due to the masses of people in the shop today I've only managed to add one new page. but it is the Panaché Elegance Collection for Christmas and it is lovely the pictures really don't do it justice so if you're within travelling distance come in and take a look, we do have loads more of the Panaché range as well and I dread to think how long that will take but I will do my upmost to get it on next week. I've also out a new Christmas card on the Gallery for you to have a look just click on the link to the left and it's the first one there. Infact I'll put it here just follow the link for a description I would also like to shamelessley ask for your vote in the independent retailers category of the Crafts Beautiful awards if you click on the Vote Now link on the Home Page all you need to do is fill out your name and address and put Bee Crafty Evesham in the Midlands Independant Retailer Category we will love you forever and if we get place I'll do a massive promotions day in celebration. Wow I'm shattered, well I'll have no news form the cupboard tomorrow as it's Mum and Ady in, and they'll love it if you pop in and say hello, and Dad'll be here as well and if your nice he'll even make you a cup of tea. Ooh nearly forgot for anyone local we're in the Cotswold & Vale Magazine this month with a lovely editorial layout so have a good read.




Bye Bye for now, I'll try and get some good gossip over the weekend. Have good one




Bev


-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...